- The Hybrid-Electric Vehicle (with Prototype and US Patent Pending).
- This project has a NICHE in developing countries
- Many local vehicle makers build reliable and structurally sound chassis. I have examples on these links (click here to see pictures in the Philippines or these pictures in Thailand or these pictures in Pakistan or these pictures in Indonesia)
- The main prime-mover is the 3-phase squirrel-cage induction motor, and is paired with any internal combustion engine. General-purpose farm engines or imported engines could be mounted on chassis with the motor and the generator. Click here to view our quick prototype.
- 3-phase electric motors and generators, transmission assemblies, steering systems, wheel differentials, structural members, and skilled engineers, mechanics, and welders, are easily available.
- The Commodity
- Affordable alternative to current vehicle models for developing countries.
- Technology uses tried-and-tested reliable and efficient 3-phase motors and generators that are the backbone of the power industry today.
- Production cost also affordable, as this task is done by local manufacturers that have honed their skills for high quality work.
- What is the size of the market?
- and more . . .
Sunday, October 19, 2014
The Hybrid-Electric Vehicle Strategies
Posted by tris.calasanz at 6:41 AM